Join us for this upcoming discussion on Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB): China’s alternative to Bretton Woods? In the discussion we will look at:
- What is the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
- Why did it come into being?
- What is the composition, mandate, functions and objectives of the AIIB?
- What is the AIIB’s role in China’s foreign policy, especially in terms of the BRI?
- How does the AIIB fit within the existing global financial framework and what is its relationship with the traditional Bretton Woods System?
- What role does the AIIB play in Africa’s economic development and its relationship with China?
- What are some of the aspects of the AIIB that will prove critical to changing the way African countries approach foreign borrowing and project financing?
Listen to our podcast episodes at – https://54ishare.com/podcasts-africa-ishare/. Also look at our webinars on our YouTube Channel.